This is just for the ePlug-Accessory
ePlug-Battery Port and ePlug-Alligator Saver sold separately.
Why should you have to pop the hood / bonnet every time you want to connect your portable air compressor, or similar electrical devices that connect to the battery with alligator clips?
Remove the Alligator clips on your air compressor and install the *ePlug-Accessory, so you can plug right into the ePlug-Battery Port. Making it a convenience when connecting that air compressor to your Rig.
Wait!!! don't throw away the Alligator clips just yet. The Alligator Savers will allow you to use your air compressor with those clips still. This way if you need to use you air compressor on another vehicle that does not have the Battery port you are still able too.
This is a DIY electrical kit. It will require modifying your electrical device and vehicle.
It is recommended that any device used with this kit has it own fuse or breaker for safety.
- 50 amp 12v - 24v battery quick connect. (aka Anderson style connector)
- #8 awg wire leads with re-usable #10 awg - #8 awg splice connectors.
- #6 awg wire leads with re-usable #6 awg splice connectors.
- Red positive wire has an extra layer of protection. PET braided loom.
- Wire - Ultra flexible pure copper strands. SAE J1127 approved. EPDM insulation jacket.
- Built using Domestic and Imported components.
- Universal designed.
*Due to the plethora of electrical devices on the market refer to your devices electrical requirements to determine the proper wire size that is needed. Please reach out if you need help in deciding. firstname.lastname@example.org